Liliana Mălăescu – Senior Technical Consultant (Bukarest, Romania)
- The ability to evolve professionally each day ion projects because of working with very experienced people and consequently learn a lot from their experience
- Standard operating procedures in both the Functional and Technical Areas.
- A sense of family, if you have a personal problem and need time to solve it, there will be understanding and support from everyone as much as possible. For example, when coming back from maternal leave, I had huge support from everyone on the project to get back on track; everyone welcomed me back in a very warm manner which meant a lot.
- A better training programme for people who have no background in working with Maximo.
Andrew Jeffery – SME Expert (Devon, United Kingdom)
- A team with an all-round excellent set of skills and knowledge capable of undertaking the most challenging Maximo project.
- Continuous learning is a core part of the psyche of the company driven by management and happily accepted by the whole team.
- The procedures and processes are exemplary, allowing the company to be able to undertake Maximo projects remotely, which is already a common aspect of working life from design onwards.
- Nothing really, except I don’t think we sell enough, how capable we really are!
Anja Leenders – Financial Controller (Hasselt, Belgium)
- Group of devoted and dynamic colleagues located in several countries all over Europe
- Flexible work environment with great opportunities to grow professionally and become experienced in our business
- Diversity of clients and industries
- Growing organisation